Term of Services
Last Revised: April 4, 2020
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, outsourcingway.com finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. outsourcingway.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from outsourcingway.com reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by outsourcingway.com to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, outsourcingway.com reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
2. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
3. You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by outsourcingway.com in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
o Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
o Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
o Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
o Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
4. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by outsourcingway.com.
5. You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
Do not use outsourcingway.com CONTENT without permission
In addition to the general rules above, any content posted of outsourcingway.com do not re use to your hosted any websites or blogs.Outsourcingway.com owner shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to this Site.